Pages

5.28.2015

SMILE



Did you know that it is scientifically proven that smiling can boost your immune system, reduce your stress level, and releases endorphins to help you manage anxiety? Not to mention that you become 10 times more attactive and approachable. Smiling is also contagious. When somebody smiles at me, it is practically second nature for me to smile back. I believe that when we smile, we carry a love and light with us. It takes almost no effort at all to pass on it's goodness and in return, we receive the same love and kindness.
I was at Harvard Square the other day and I saw a homeless man sitting outside of my favorite burger spot (shake shack). I had nothing to give him but a smile, and in return he told me that it had been a long time since he had seen someone smile at him. That one statement made me realize how important smiling was. We have the ability to change how someone sees their day. Now I know that we as human's don't walk around everyday with a permanent smile on our face and run around picking flowers and kissing strangers. We all have bad days, but please remember that it doesn't mean you have a bad life! Find things that make you happy. For me that is hearing a really good joke or jamming obnoxiously to my favorite song. Surround yourself with people that make you happy. If that isn't possible for some reason, remember that God's love is always around us. We can fins Him in impossible circumstances.  Good people, a smile can save a life. Never forget that. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment