Pages

12.22.2014

Cheer

So lately I've been extremely interested in the Pure love of Christ, which is Charity. In the Bible Dictionary, Charity is described as "the highest, noblest, strongest kind of love, not merely affection." Charity honestly never fails but without it, we fail. It softens hearts and creates a real sense of "Christmas cheer". As humans, we tend to embrace pride and sometimes fear, quicker than we embrace charity and humility and trust. A wise woman told me the what we focus on, expands. Let us focus on truly and honestly loving the people placed in our lives, especially during this season, and I promise it will expand throughout your entire being. As I serve other families, I grow a deeper understanding for my own family as well! I can't wait to embrace them on Christmas! I love each one of you! Have the best Holiday!








No comments:

Post a Comment