Pages

2.03.2014

4 Months!!!

I have made it 4 months good people! I still fit into all of my pencil skirts and I have my sanity! Just kidding, but seriously these 4 months have been good for my soul! I think I am starting to discover my fears and my strengths. It's crazy, I am doing things I probably would have never done if I were home! I am finding new ways to rely on my Heavenly Father, especially when it comes to helping others. The adversary is so good. He is very subtle when it comes to tempting me and I have realized it is a constant battle that I know I can win with the help of those that love me. I never really was the person to state my opinion. I usually just went with the flow, but with Sister Cooper's help, I am starting to get a voice of my own. Not only that, I attempt to rely on the spirit to help me word things better! 
The one thing that I have found out about myself, is that I fall... a lot. Whether it is spiritually or physically. When that happens I always remeber the words of Twyla Tharp:
"If you've fallen so many times, you already know what to do when you hit the ground." 






F Scott Fitzgerald House













MLK Day In Montgomery



No comments:

Post a Comment