Pages

1.06.2014

Sister Waters: Faith
My dear Trainer/ Companion Sister Waters will be leaving me on Wednesday. I have truly cherished every moment that we have had together. She has witnessed my awkward transition and did it with patience.She never once allowed me to feel inadequate! In my opinion, she is the perfect example of faith. Anytime that I felt like quitting, would always tell me to have faith in my calling! She sees the end product in every person she comes into contact with. She "believes in things which are not seen, that are true". She has been an amazing example to me and I will never forget our adventures in Mo-Town! Part of me hopes I have shown her just how much I love her. She is a leader in Faith, and in my opinion... those are the best leaders. I will miss her dearly and she has impacted me.

I will be staying in Montgomery and hopefully I don't burn down the city, but I am excited to continue on this journey with my new companion! Good people, If you want to write me my email address is 
cheryl.neufville@myldsmail.net
I love you all! Stay Rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment