Pages

12.02.2013

2 Month Mark!!!!!

CHEERS EVERYONE!!!! I have now made it 2 months on the mission! I seriously can not believe how fast the time goes by! Did everyone have an amazing Thanksgiving? What happened? Write me, I really want to know! Thank you again for all of your support and love! I can't express to you how much easier it makes it being out here. the people in Alabama are really good at making you feel like one of their own!

Ok so things that have happened this past week! The day before Thanksgiving, We got to have a Southern Thanksgiving with a member and her family, Then we went to The Stake President's house for a Cajun Thanksgiving!!! It was absolutely delicious! While we were at his house, we got to hold a 1830s original Book of Mormon! It seriously was one of the most powerful moments on my mission! We also met a family earlier that day and they agreed to continue taking the lessons! We are beyond excited to work with them! Thanksgiving was amazing! The food was SO Freakin Good!!! Like I can't get over it! Don't worry I'm coming home with recipes!

Good People I love you so much! Please write me, I want to know how you are...like seriously! I am going to the zoo today and we are beyond excited! Stay rad my friends!
- Sister Cheryl Neufville
p.s.: I lost like 3 pounds...I don't know how that happened haha!







No comments:

Post a Comment