Pages

11.04.2013

1 Month Mark!!!!

Hello good people!!!! I hope that you are well and loved!! I am happy to say that Saturday marks one month since I have been on my mission! It seriously feels like longer. I have met such amazing people and through helping other I have discovered new amazing layers of myself I didn't know I had.

So I guess this week has been crazy! I received a package from my family (yay)! It was mostly skin and hair products (organic, you know). My hair has grown so much! The sides were shaved completely before I left and now I can pull on hair there! It's crazy! I have been sick the past few days and eventually had to stay home. Everyone was really sweet to me and took care of me. One of the Spanish Speaking Sister Missionaries taught me Spanish! I failed miserably but I really want to try and get it! I drank lots of water and slept. It honestly was really hard to stay home but I knew I wouldn't be doing anybody justice if I went out. I went on my first Exchange on Saturday! So an exchange is when you go with a different companion for a day or two in a new area! It was really fun! I got to witness my first convert baptism! Even though the process was a bit stressful, it was amazing to see this sweet person's life about to change! On Sunday my companion and I taught an amazing lesson to the young women (ages 12-18). It went sooooo well! It was about them realizing their self worth! It was a very powerful/emotional lesson. You could just tell these girls needed to hear it from someone who could really relate to them. I have slowly come to the realization that I love teaching. I love seeing progression in the people I teach! It brings me such joy!
Anyway, life is happening and I hope it Is for you as well! Remember : You Are Enough
Stay Fly and Rad my friends!

*I will have pictures from this week coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment