Pages

6.26.2013

Green Is The New Black

So when I was in high school, I could go to McDonald's after school everyday, order whatever I wanted, go home and eat dinner, and still maintain a decent six pack. Now I am 20 and I am finding out that I can't just eat whatever I want and expect to look or Feel 100%! So after my Vegas trip, i have been trying to change my eating habits (vacation and diets aren't exactly realistic). I want to feel healthy, not just look it. My friend Shakira has taught me a lot about portion control ( my weakness). She also suggested to go vegan at least 3 times a week. I recently went to a vegan potluck, and it was so fun and yummy! Anyway, I've been feeling AMAZING ever since I switched the big mac for whole  wheat pasta with veggies! My skin is better and I can workout for longer periods of time! My hair is also growing faster, which is sometimes impossible in this dry weather. Anyway check out some of my progress :)!


The gym in my apartment complex


End of Summer Goal Jeans


I've been dancing as well

Oatmeal with yogurt and black berries

Summer Snack







Vegan Potluck Love





No comments:

Post a Comment