Pages

6.16.2013

Father's Day


My Father was a difficult man. He left when I was young and he left emotional scars. I recently had the chance to talk to him and let him know that I forgave him for everything that he put my family through. That was one of the best things that could of happened for both of us. Through my father's mistakes I have learned what I real man isn't. I pray for a man that will be amazing to my children. I want my children to have the father I never had. I also know that I have a father in heaven that loves me deeply. I won't go into details about the qualities I want in the father of my children, but if they are trying to live their life as faithful and honest as they can I think i'll be alright. If I had learned anything from the men in my life, is that you won't know a good man until you experience a bad one. Daddy I still love you. And thank you for accidentally teaching me the real value of a man.


No comments:

Post a Comment