Pages

11.29.2012

Perks of being a Modern Dance Major

  •  Sweatpants and Sweatshirts all day....everyday
  • Occasional Massages (I actually wouldn't mind more of that)
  • Your teachers may drop a swear word and it's kind of entertaining
  • We roll around on the ground
  • Random Dance Sessions
  • You can pick a wedgie and it's normal
  • I can take off my shirt and not feel weird (although that can sometimes backfire when I'm in different class)
  • My teachers can stand on one leg and do crazy jumps
  • My teachers are inspiring 
  • We have structured improvs which are amazing
  • We slam on the floor as a class when class is over
  • You meet the most amazing people
  • everyone has bruises
  • We have a "Birthday Spanking Machine" (Don't ask...I won't tell)
  • I can be sweaty and no one will judge me
  • You can wear some pretty weird things
  • and......well no matter how bad my body aches at the end of the day or ice sessions I have or tears i shed....... I get to dance everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment