Pages

11.25.2012

1 Year Natural!!!!!



On November 22nd 2011 I basically chopped all of my hair off. It wasn't a hard decision for me because my poor hair was suffering(thanks Desert -_-). This year has been a long one but I am so happy to report that my hair feels and looks healthier, I have found out what product work for my hair and which ones were a bust and I've learned the value of patience....well I'm still learning that! I will admit that there were times where I felt I didn't achieve a "girly" feel to me because of my hair but decisions like this kind of force you to stand out and be confident with what you have. I had no hair to hide behind and I love that! Right now I have single braids in as a protective style. For those that don't know what that means, I basically put my hair in braids to seal my ends and protect my hair from the brutal winter months to come. It makes it easier to nourish my scalp and therefore continue hair growth. I am happy with my hair now and I can't wait for another year of new styles and experiences........and growth!!!



1 comment: