Pages

9.12.2012

The Baby Is 18

My Baby sister Ora turned 18 today! I honestly don't know where the time went. I remember when we were fighting over which toy on the commercial was "ours" for Christmas. As we got older a lot of things about our personalities clashed and it went to the point of completely ignoring each other. When I left for college we both learned that separation was exactly what we needed. We'r eon better terms now and I have learned so much about myself through her. She makes me a better person in ways I wouldn't expect. She's a bigger part of me than she will ever know. I love the annoying weirdo with all my heart. Happy Birthday Sister.




The last two photos were taken in 2010... that was the last time we took a picture together...That's going to change :)!!




2 comments: