Pages

5.02.2012

Let's talk about Health Baby ;)


So lately I have been really trying to be aware of what I eat. I noticed that eating the right things really effects the way you look, think and feel. My face hasn't had a pimple in weeks (record), my hair has grown a ton since eating right and exercising! I actually can wake up early in the morning to work out and i've lost two pounds. My body feels happy and I love that. I would suggest making your own food so that way you control what goes into your body. Some of the things I've been eating and drinking to help my hair grow is : Almond and Coconut milk, eating oatmeal with peaches, and drinking an organic green smoothie and lots of water! I also make homemade mini pizzas with chopped veggies and it is amazing! I've really want to take care of my body for me and what a better way to do it than from the inside out :)!
Peaches and cream oatmeal

Home made pizza with whole grain pizza crust and spinach/strawberry//almond salad

my hurr

Green smoothie (fruit section of grocery store)

I hate regular milk so this is great!

Body and health inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment