Pages

5.21.2015

22

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!!! Let's be real... I've been waiting like 2 years to say that and actually have it be legitimate!!! Now that I've gotten that out of my system, i want to express how happy i am to be alive at this time. there there are so many things I have to be grateful for! Though my life was nothing like a fairy tale, I know that this was the life that was inspired for me I know my different challenges trials and opportunities were placed in my path so that way I can grow and learn and experience things that would have shaped me into the best person I can be! These 22 years have been incredible! to be honest I never really imagine myself this happy and this at peace! within this last year especially, I feel like I became more aware of my purpose here. looking back on my life I wouldn't have changed a thing. I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without the blessing of a strong mother, an absent father, friends that have inspired my soul, and my discovery of God. I see so many good things in my future. Is it weird to say that I actually feel my age. I can't wait for the adventures in store!









No comments:

Post a Comment