Pages

9.02.2014

11 Months


Hello Good people! I thank God everyday that I was humble enough to listen to His council to come out here. As of today, I am 11 months out and I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to see the hearts of people change before my very eyes. I honestly can't put it into words. This life is something else. Each life is so unique and different and I love it! We are surrounded by people that inspire our way of life. I believe we have the choice to be inspired or be offended by others examples. I am grateful of each growth pattern. 
Last week we had zone conference and it was probably the most inspiring conference I have ever been too! I have learned to accept others confidence in me and my abilities. I have learned to thank people that have inspired you, because most likely they don't even know they did anything. I have learned to stay firm in the faith no matter what anyone else is doing. I have learned that you can totally fall on your face, and get up and win the race! My friends, we are in a race towards Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ! We aren't against anyone but our former selves! Be better than you were 20 minutes ago. I continue to learn that every single day. I am finally seeing my worth and abilities and it's an amazing feeling. I find connections to Heavenly Father in ways I wouldn't expect. I find my mind is clearer when I teach or surround myself with dear friends...or even if I go on the back porch and strum my purple ukulele haha! Do whatever makes you happy!
I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment