Pages

12.30.2013

It is crazy to think that 2013 is coming to an end! I think about the series of events that have happen to me in the coarse of this year alone and I wouldn't change a single thing. I am so grateful for the people in my life. They have changed my outlook on life. I am grateful for the ability to dance and share my talent with others. I am grateful for road trips and nights of long boarding. I love that I have the opportunity to serve a mission in Alabama! I love this place! People, I hope 2013 was an amazing year for you! 2014... Let's Go!

Anyway  Let's take a look at this week!




We had a Baptism last Sunday! It was such a powerful Experience! This woman Is seriously so spiritually strong. Every time we met with her, she blew us away. We are so happy she has started this new chapter in her life!
























Mission Christmas Party!













The Best Fort

So much love!

Christmas





And I braided It Up!!! Love you good people!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment